Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Final Project Materials

Here you can find the PowerPoint that I presented in our group symposium. This presentation will walk you through the two week lesson I had planned for an Elementary Spanish course. It's packed with great information and samples of activities.

My Schedule of Activities gives more in-depth project descriptions and their expectations.

You can find the Interactions Grid of the activities from this lesson on an early blog post.

If my presentation inspired you to learn Spanish, I'll throw this in here for you: In my presentation I mentioned a lesson where I had my students watch an episode of a Spanish television program, El Internado, and then do a worksheet. I actually plan to watch the whole season of this show this coming semester. Anyway, I had created a worksheet to go along with the first episode, so if you're interested, you can watch the video and test your Spanish skills by attempting the worksheet.

Lastly, I had created a Class Blog with some sample materials that are definitely worth checking out. There is a link to a sample activity I created on Conversations (the application I presented for my Tool Review) for practicing the Spanish Vowel system.

I have still yet to find out exactly what Spanish class I will be teaching this fall, but I am excited regardless. I know that it will be either Spanish 102, 201 or 202 and I think that I can adapt these materials for any one of those options. I'm very excited to get a class syllabus and begin exploring how I can incorporate technology into each of the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment