Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pauls Students



Who are my students? I see my students as sophomore to grad level that are somewhat savvy to higher end savvy in technology.

Most would have some skills of:

Facebook
Linkedin
Twitter
Mashable
Digg


Some of them would be very skilled in these outlets and some may or may have not been on the sites at all. I view my students as eager learners of technology and wanting to hear about the new website or technology that is out there.

My students will be fast learners and can pick up on a new site when it is presented to them. I see my students as great independent workers that do not need much direction for a project. Most of them will have an entrepreneurial spirit and are thinking of starting their own businesses while the others will be looking toward the direction of corporate work. I also see a small portion of my students wanting to start or work for a non profit.

My students will mostly be undergrads and around the same age but I do see a great mix of ages with the grads in the classroom. I will also have several international students that are very experienced in world wide travel and technology.

The classroom will be filled with go-getter's and students that are not afraid to share their opinions. I see them tapping into their inner child and coming up with amazing ideas. These students will be the future business owners and leaders of tomorrow.



I see most if not all of the students will have a laptop and will carry a smart phone. They will be sharing with the class their ideas of new social media platforms and new technologies they see that will be coming in the future. They will give suggestions of how to run the class if they are not wanting traditional classroom style.

1 comment:

  1. Great video! I showed it to my six year old daughter and she liked it too.

    ReplyDelete