Sunday, June 10, 2012

My current windows desktop; notice the work timer in the lower right hand corner, all my computers are connected via dropbox, and I also use Splashtop, Mozzila Thunderbird and Firefox, and other programs to more or less sync the my data, calender, mail, etc. regardless of the machine or, in part, even the OS.
My laptop Linux desktop, fairly clean, don't do enough work on it, notice the dark themes, all my screens have dark backgrounds, dark borders, etc. to reduce the amount of light the screen gives off..

View from the sun room of my outside reading space; I spend a lot of time out there, shaded by a large pine tree, even on the hottest day it is usually a cool spot, on days that it isn't, central air and the sun room is the next best thing. Most of my work is reading.

My main work zone, where I am sitting right now, both of these photos were taken with my Android tablet, which has splashtop connecting it to my desktop, I have bluetooth keyboard for it, and thus between it and my laptop, I have an office anywhere so that I can type in the notes from all that reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment